Purchase tickets wirelessly, anytime, anywhere on your mobile device. sfgiants.com mobile ticket purchase is compatible with most Internet-enabled mobile devices* and does not require any additional download.
To order tickets on your mobile device:
Text Giants to 99778 now to get Giants ticket info sent straight to your mobile phone! Text messages will be sent to your phone about upcoming featured series and special ticket offers!
Text STOP to 99778 to opt-out at any time.
For HELP, reply HELP to 99778.
Message and data rates may apply.
Expect 1-2 messages per week.
Participating Carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Google Voice, MetroPCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, and U.S. Cellular.
To have your tickets added to your Apple Passbook Application:
1. What is a Passbook Ticket?
2. How do I choose to purchase a ticket available for use with Apple Passbook?
3. How do I get into the event?
4. What if the barcode on my cell phone can't be scanned?
5. How is my Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket delivered?
6. What does a Passbook Ticket look like?
7. When is the Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket delivered?
8. What if I order more than one ticket?
9. What if my phone is not compatible?
10. What do I do when I receive my Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket?
11. What if I do not receive my Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket?
12. What if I delete my Passbook Ticket by mistake?
13. What if I change my cell phone or it is lost or stolen?
14. What does it cost to receive a Passbook Ticket?
15. Can I forward my Passbook Ticket to a friend?
16. What happens if I forget my phone or my battery dies at the stadium?
17. What are the Terms & Conditions of the use of Tickets@Home / Passbook ticketing?
18. What do I do if I lose my Passbook Ticket?
You can enter AT&T Park with your mobile phone by presenting your valid tickets in the free MLB.com Ballpark application for iPhone and Android phones.
With MyTickets Mobile you can:
MyTickets Mobile can be accessed directly through the free MLB.com Ballpark app.
Tap on the "MyTickets" button on the ballpark page, log into the "MyTickets" portal with your MLB.com account. Choose the account, game and ticket, and action you would like to complete
If you have not already, to Link your MyTickets account to your MLB.com account email address go to the MyTickets > My Account > Link MLB Accounts tab.
If you have an existing registered MLB.com account:
If you need to create an MLB.com account, then please register your email address with the following steps:
1. How do I gain access to the game using MyTickets Mobile
2. What if no tickets are displayed in the Ticket List?
3. What if I can't load MyTickets Mobile on the MLB.com Ballpark application?
4. What if the barcode on my device can't be scanned?
5. If I have more than one ticket for the game, do I have to present all tickets at the same time?
6. What if I lose connectivity after I've retrieved my tickets?
7. If I select tickets using MyTickets Mobile can I still print them out at a kiosk?
8. If I select tickets using MyTickets Mobile can I still have them printed at a will call window?
9. Can I login with my MyTickets account and password or with my MLB.com account and password?
10. How do I link my MLB.com account and MyTickets accounts?
11. What if I don't have a MyTickets account?
12. What if I forgot my MLB.com password?
13. What if I have more than one MyTickets account?
14. Which events and tickets will be displayed?
15. Will tickets be displayed if they have an active market offer?
16. What Methods of Delivery work with MyTickets Mobile?
17. Do tickets need to already be printed to view them in MyTickets Mobile?
18. When I retrieve a ticket using MyTickets Mobile will it invalidate existing tickets that were previously printed?