Purchase tickets wirelessly, anytime, anywhere on your mobile device. Royals.com mobile ticket purchase is compatible with most Internet-enabled mobile devices* and does not require any additional download.
To order tickets on your mobile device:
Text Royals to 42682 now to get Royals ticket info sent straight to your mobile phone! Text messages will be sent to your phone about upcoming featured series and special ticket offers!
Text STOP to 42682 to opt-out at any time.
For HELP, reply HELP to 42682.
Message and data rates may apply.
Expect 1-2 messages per week.
Participating Carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Google Voice, MetroPCS, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, and U.S. Cellular.
To have your tickets added to your Apple Passbook Application:
1. What is a Passbook Ticket?
2. How do I choose to purchase a ticket available for use with Apple Passbook?
3. How do I get into the event?
4. What if the barcode on my cell phone can't be scanned?
5. How is my Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket delivered?
6. What does a Passbook Ticket look like?
7. When is the Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket delivered?
8. What if I order more than one ticket?
9. What if my phone is not compatible?
10. What do I do when I receive my Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket?
11. What if I do not receive my Tickets@Home / Passbook Ticket?
12. What if I delete my Passbook Ticket by mistake?
13. What if I change my cell phone or it is lost or stolen?
14. What does it cost to receive a Passbook Ticket?
15. Can I forward my Passbook Ticket to a friend?
16. What happens if I forget my phone or my battery dies at the stadium?
17. What are the Terms & Conditions of the use of Tickets@Home / Passbook ticketing?
18. What do I do if I lose my Passbook Ticket?
With MyTickets Mobile you can:
MyTicketsTM Mobile can be accesses directly through the free MLB.com Ballpark app.
Tap on the "MyTickets" button on the ballpark page, log into the "MyTickets" portal with your MLB.com account. Choose the account, game and ticket, and action you would like to complete.
If you need to create an MLB.com account, then please register your email address with the following steps:
1. How do I gain access to the game using MyTickets Mobile
2. What is the barcode on the Home screen?
3. What if no barcode is displayed on the Home screen?
4. What if no tickets are displayed in the Ticket List?
5. What if I can't load MyTickets Mobile on the MLB.com Ballpark application?
6. What if the barcode isn't displayed in the Ticket View?
7. What if the barcode on my device can't be scanned?
8. If I have more than one ticket for the game, do I have to present all tickets at the same time?
9. What if I lose connectivity after I've retrieved my tickets?
10. If I select tickets using MyTickets Mobile can I still print them out at a kiosk?
11. If I select tickets using MyTickets Mobile can I still have them printed at a will call window?
12. What if I forgot my MLB.com password?
13. How do I Forward a ticket?
14. How will my Friend know I Forwarded Tickets?
15. How do I Add a Friend?
16. What if I made a mistake when I Forwarded a Ticket?
17. How does a Recipient Return the Tickets to the Sender?
18. Can I login with my MyTickets account and password or with my MLB.com account and password?
19. How do I link my MLB.com account and MyTickets accounts?
20. What if I don't have a MyTickets account?
21. What is Forward?
22. What if I have more than one MyTickets account?
23. Which events and tickets will be displayed?
24. Will tickets be displayed if they have an active market offer?
25. What Delivery Methods work with MyTickets Mobile?
26. Do tickets need to already be printed to view them in MyTickets Mobile?
27. When I retrieve a ticket using MyTickets Mobile will it invalidate existing tickets that were previously printed?
28. What if I do not see recent tickets that were added to my account after I logged into My Tickets?