Purchase tickets wirelessly, anytime, anywhere on your mobile device. indians.com mobile ticket purchase is compatible with most Internet-enabled mobile devices* and does not require any additional download.
To order tickets on your mobile device:
Text Indians to 38955 now to get Indians ticket info sent straight to your mobile phone! Text messages will be sent to your phone about upcoming featured series and special ticket offers!
Text STOP to 38955 to opt-out at any time.
For HELP, reply HELP to 38955.
Message and data rates may apply.
Expect 1-2 messages per week.
Participating Carriers: Alltel, AT&T, Boost Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, US Cellular, Rogers/Fido, Bell Mobility, Sasktel, MTS, Telus, and Virgin.
To have your tickets added to your Apple Passbook Application:
1. What is a Passbook Ticket?
2. How do I choose to purchase a ticket available for use with Apple Passbook?
3. How do I get into the event?
4. What does a Passbook Ticket look like?
5. What if I order more than one ticket?
6. What if I delete my Passbook Ticket by mistake?
7. What if I change my cell phone or it is lost or stolen?
8. What does it cost to receive a Passbook Ticket?
9. Can I forward my Passbook Ticket to a friend?
10. What happens if I forget my phone or my battery dies at the stadium?
11. What are the Terms & Conditions of the use of Passbook ticketing?