2015 Package Details
- THE INSIDE EXPERIENCE SPRING TRAINING INCLUDES:
- "Meet and Greet" photo and autograph opportunity with a former player and a player on the Yankees current roster.
- Photo opportunity with the 2009 World Series Ring
- Appearance by "Insider" guest(s)
- Breakfast or Dinner Buffet
- Game ticket located in Steinbrenner Field's lower level*
- Special gifts which include a current issue of Yankees Magazine, New Era Inside Experience Spring Training hat, commemorative Tervis Tumbler and a Rawlings baseball
- Hospitality area with light food and drinks two hours prior to ballgame**
- Post-event, unlimited photo download
Travel and accommodations not included.
- Price for the Inside Experience Spring Training is $425 per person.
2015 Special Promotion - Buy 3 Inside Experience Spring Training, Get One Free.
*Seats are located between sections 103-118. Lower level tickets at Steinbrenner Field are considered premium seating.
**Food and refreshments to include hot dogs, popcorn, chips, cracker jacks, soda, and water
Guest arrival and registration at the Suite Lobby entrance located to the left of the ticket office.
Between 7:00am - 8:00am, guests will be escorted on Steinbrenner Field and to the Yankees dugout for up close special viewing and photo opportunities
Photo and autograph opportunity with former player and player on the Yankees current roster.
Breakfast begins in Yankee Pavillion
Guests depart for entrance into stadium
Hospitality room opens with complimentary food and drinks (room closes at 1pm)