Phillies Press Release
This Week at Citizens Bank Park, May 14-16
Cleveland Indians come to town, final days of Phantastic Auction, annual Phillies Phestival & much more!
• Phillies Charities' The Phantastic Auction on phillies.com enters the final two days for fans nation-wide to bid on once-in-a-lifetime fan experiences with Hall of Famers, MVPs, Cy Young Winners, All Stars and more -- all for a great cause!
• Net proceeds from The Phantastic Auction will benefit Phillies Charities, Inc., and a portion of those proceeds will be contributed to the Greater
Philadelphia Chapter of the ALS Association as part of the Phillies Phestival on May 16, 2013.
• Visit www.phillies.com/phantasticauction to get your bids in today!
CLEVELAND INDIANS (May 14-15)
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley -- 4:35 p.m.; Other gates -- 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD-4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
• Teva Respiratory Asthma Awareness Day. In honor of Asthma Awareness Month, fans can receive free asthma screenings at the First and Third Base Gate entrances until the 7th inning, courtesy of Teva Respiratory. All fans will receive a two-tone, soft mesh back cap featuring the Phillies "P" on the front with an adjustable snap-back closure. First ball: Mike Furman.
• Class of 2013 Night.
• First ball: Katie Salmon, President of the Hatboro-Horsham High School class of 2013.
• 5th Inning: Villanova University Dance Team
• 7th inning: Valedictorians for Class of 2013
• PHLCVB Members Night. First ball: Steve Creane, Executive Director of American Thoracic Society.
• Irish Pub Tour De Shore Night. First ball: Retired Officer John Marynowitz escorted by his wife, Mindy & Police Commissioner Ramsey.
• McDonald's Share Night.
• National Anthem: Holy Cross High School Choir.
• Color Guard: Upper Darby Township Police Department Honor Guard.
• Special Welcome Villanova University Senior Week, Marlton Recreation Baseball & Springfield Athletic Association.
• Overbrook School for the Blind students Tashea White and Doug Trinidad will be honored for their athletic achievements.
• Player Ticket Program: Kendrick's Krew (Children from the T21 Club of the Delaware Valley).
WEDNESDAY: 1:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley -- 10:35 a.m.; Other gates -- 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD-4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
• Citizens Bank Businessperson's Special: Take a break from work and take in an afternoon of baseball! First ball: Kevin Miller, Vice President -- RCM Technologies, Inc.
• Butler & Cold Spring Elementary Night. First ball: Pitching -- David Enders -- Cold Spring Elementary; Catching: Rylan Fabryk - Butler Elementary.
• Modell's Sporting Goods Stroll the Bases. Fans 55 and over are invited to stroll the bases immediately following the game.
• The Wiggles at Citizens Bank Park! The world's most popular children's entertainment group will make an appearance.
• Highlights include a Wiggles Meet and Greet at the Citizens Bank kiosk located by the "Games of Baseball" in Ashburn Alley from 1:30 to 2:30 pm, where the first 30 families will receive a copy of the new Wiggles CD "Taking Off!".
• 7th Inning: The Wiggles will also dance with the Phanatic on the dugout. • National Anthem: Richard M. Teitleman Junior High School Choir.
PHILLIES PHESTIVAL (May 16)
THURSDAY: Phillies Phestival. The Phillies annual auction and autograph party to help strike out ALS/Lou Gehrig's Disease. Gates open at 4:30 p.m.
• General Admission tickets are still available for $15 by calling 215-463-1000. Fans can bid on silent auction items with over 125 memorabilia items featured as well as play games for great prizes!
• A limited number of Photo Booth tickets are available for fans to have their photo taken with centerfielder Ben Revere and/or Phillies Legend Mike Schmidt.
• Also in support of MLB's 4?ALS commitment to raise awareness of ALS. More information, as well as a full listing of auction items, available at www.phillies.com/philliesphestival.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in-person at the First and Third Base Gate Ticket Windows as well as the Ticket Kiosks (24/7).
Traffic: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. A vast option of transit services is also available; for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org
Social Media: Fans can follow the action before and during the game on www.facebook.com/phillies and via Twitter: @phillies, also featuring in-game "tweet your ticket" and other special opportunities - just for phollowers! Extra! Extra! The 2013 Phillies Yearbook and Issue 2 of the 2013 Phillies Magazine, featuring Phillies centerfielder Ben Revere, available at the Majestic Clubhouse Store or ballpark NewsStands.
Check it out: Fans can help vote their favorite Phillies into the 2013 All-Star Game at Citi Field in NYC on July 16th by casting their votes while attending games at Citizens Bank Park or on phillies.com. Remember: #VotePhillies!