Join Logan Morrison and MLB friends for a fun day on the diamond at the 4th annual LoMo Camp for a Cure! Kids 6-18 years old are invited to attend this two day camp held at world class sports training facility, Elev8 Sports Institute. Participants will enjoy 1st Class Professional Baseball instruction from Logan and his Marlins teammates including, Nathan Eovaldi, Christian Yelich, Jake Marisnick, and Placido Polanco, plus breakfast and lunch provided by Bagel Boyz, game prizes and MORE!
February 8 and 9, 2014
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
ELEVI8 Delray Campus
490 Dotterel Road
Delray Beach, FL 33444
To Register for LoMo's Camp For a Cure, please click the button below.
Ages 6- 18 years CAMP attendees will receive:
• Under Armour camp t-shirt
• Gift bag of baseball gear including:
• Baseball for player autographs
• Evo Shield wrist guard
• Majestic Marlins/Logan Morrison #5 t-shirt jersey
• Louisville Slugger mini bat
• Baseball cards, and more!
• Autograph session with the Marlins players and coaches
• Experience with Marlins Street Team with various prizes
• Silent auction and raffles for parents
All proceeds from the camp benefit the Sylvester Cancer Center, an organization Logan has partnered with to find a cure for lung cancer, from which his father, Tom Morrison, lost a heroic battle in 2009. This camp is a tribute to Tom, who taught Logan everything he knows about baseball.