FUTURE EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- The Future Exchange Program has 76 available dates. The following games are excluded: Opening Day (April 8), New York Yankees (June 14-15) and Summer Fireworks (July 8-9). However, this season we have added an Intra-Series Exchange. This new option allows you to exchange from one Yankees game to another OR one Summer Fireworks game to another. Opening Day is still excluded.
- Tickets must be returned to the Rockies at least 24 hours before the game you cannot attend in order to be considered a Future Exchange.
- Exchanges will be on value for value basis. Due to Variable Season Ticket Pricing, not all games will be priced the same. Any transaction will need to factor in the different prices. When exchanging season tickets, you must determine the price of the ticket you are exchanging out of with the price of the ticket you are exchanging into (it could be higher, lower, or the same).
- In the event you are purchasing additional tickets that exceed the value of your season ticket exchange, those tickets must be purchased at the regular non-season ticket price.
- If any exchange is done by mail and received less than 7 days prior to the game, tickets must be picked up at the Will Call windows at Coors Field. Picture identification will be required.
- Parking passes may also be exchanged for any of the exchange dates by following the above procedures. Lots A and B are available for exchange; MVP and the West Lot can be exchanged for Lot A or B only.
Future Exchange Example: A Season Ticket Holder turns in 9 Lower Rooftop Reserved tickets from two different games ((4 at $7) + (5 at $12) = $88 in ticket value) and exchanges them for two tickets for a Premium game in Row 22 of the Infield Box (season ticket variable price = $44). Total paid by the customer in this scenario is $2.00 (only the per ticket exchange fee).
ONLINE FUTURE EXCHANGES
- Go to rockies.com/sth
- Online Future Exchanges are done ticket for ticket (i.e. 4 tickets MUST be exchanged for 4 tickets) at the Variable Season Ticket Price. Pooling of tickets to utilize the value will still need to be done at the Ticket Office, Dugout Stores or by mail.
- You will be required to pay the difference if you choose a higher priced game or area.
- No credit will be applied to your account if you choose a lower priced area.
- The "map" price is at the individual price, choosing the "Season Ticket Exchange" price when selecting your new seats will keep the exchange at the season variable price.
- There is a $1 per ticket exchange fee for using the Online Exchange Program.
- You cannot exchange past games using the online program. Any Past Exchange request needs to be done at the Ticket Office, Dugout Stores or by mail.